Diagrams of example models are listed below. Click on the name of the model to open the diagram in a separate window. Data displayed on the drawing is from the manufacturing process simulation balance results. Changing any data describing a flow stream into the process or the performance data for any of the stations in the model will give new results, which are immediately displayed on the drawing.
You’re also welcome to get in touch with Sugars International LLC for interactive demonstrations. There are plenty of ways we can show you what Sugars™ can bring to your business. The models include:
- 6-Effect Evaporator: model of a multiple effect with juice heating, thermocompression, split condensate flashing, and standard liquor concentration.
- Beet Factory: model of a 6,000 metric tons beet per day sugar factory starting with diffusion and including all process steps through crystallization.
- Cane Factory (diffusion): model of a 6,000 metric tons of cane per day raw sugar factory starting with diffusion and including all process steps through crystallization.
- Cane Factory Milling: model of a 6,000 metric tons of cane per day raw sugar factory starting with milling, using steam turbine-driven mills and including all process steps through crystallization.
- Ion Exchange: model of an ion exchange decolorizing process using stations in Sugars™ to account for the different cycles that occur during ion exchange. Color is reduced from 4,000 CU (color units) to 1,925 CU.
- Molasses Desugarization: model of a 360 metric tons molasses per day desugarization process using a chromatographic separator to separate sucrose from a molasses flow stream and to concentrate the non-sucrose fraction using multiple effect evaporation.
- Refinery: model of a 1,800 metric tons of raw cane sugar per day refinery with affination, phosphatation/purification, liquor decolorization, countercurrent liquor evaporation, four white strikes, three re-melt boilings, sweet water multiple effect evaporation, and sugar drying.
- Steam Pulp Dryer: model of a high-pressure steam pulp dryer with diffusion, pulp pressing, pressure reducer/desuperheater, turbo generator, and thin juice evaporation.
Contact us for further information about these processes. We can easily answer your questions and address your concerns.